Cebu Bloggers: The Junior Chamber International Philippines – Zugbuana is an all-female leadership training organization dedicated to the development of business and civic leaders. They are now on their 25th year of being a training ground for leadership excellence. JCI Zugbuana continues to be at the forefront of many socio-civic and youth development projects making a name as one of the most dynamic all-ladies chapter in the Philippines.
One of their most exciting projects this year is organizing “Locks of Love”, a “donate your hair project” here in Cebu headed by Chairman Donna Enriquez. They will gather hair donors with genuine hearts who are willing to have their hair cut. The event will be on July 6 2016 in SM Seaside City in partnership with Salon de Rose, Rose Institute and Qualfon. This is for the benefit of Kythe Foundation Inc. and iCanserve Foundation.
1. Register at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LwaJr54dMZRdMvuRUym7kKr-2HZbF6cwdIJhnis0hek
2. Hair must meet their guidelines.
3. Like their Facebook page Locks of Love -JCI Zugbuana
4. Post this on your wall “I accept the challenge to have my hair cut on July 6 2016. I nominate <insert name of 3 friends, tagged> to do the same” with the hashtag #WeaveToGive
5. Nominees who fail to register and nominate 3 other friends within 48hours from their time of nomination are forfeited by way of a charitable financial donation. Registration and payment details on this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1InjsyGeZDWtPaEtMGZQhlRm3rTzGNyxlOCkrlm0i9VI All proceeds will go to the project (each wig costs P750)
Expected number of hair donors: 100
Expected number of wigs: 10
For donors outside Cebu, they may cut the hair, place the pony tail in a Ziploc and send it to:
c/o Cindy Tesoro
Sodexo Benefits & Rewards Office
2nd Floor BDO Building, North Reclamation Road
Cebu City 6000
What to expect on July 6 2016:
1) Simultaneous haircut of the donors
3) Raffle Prizes and surprises
*This is a Press Release given to Cebu Bloggers Society, Inc.